How Can We Help You?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Shoot us a message and we’ll help you out!
How do I receive my payment?
All of our payments go through Paypal Good & Services which provides buyer and seller protection. Yay for safety!
When will I receive my payment?
What if I don't have a PayPal account?
No sweat! Paypal makes it easy for new users to create accounts within minutes. To create an account, click here. You can also use a trusted family member or friend’s account to receive payment.
Can I receive payment through Venmo, Square Cash, etc?
At the moment, Paypal is the only payment method we use as it offers buyer and seller protection. But it’s a breeze to set up a new account if you don’t have one!
Does PayPal charge a fee?
Yes, please be aware Paypal does that 30 cents plus 2.9% out of every transaction. A small price to pay for protection!
Why is my payment not showing up in my account?
Oftentimes, this happens when payments are “unclaimed” in Paypal. To claim your payment, you will have to click through the payment alert email sent to you. If the problem persists, make sure your account is verified. If you still need help, reach out to our chat reps! There’s a “Message Us” button in the top right corner and we’d be happy to help.
How do I issue a refund?
If you need to issue a refund, please do so through PayPal’s desktop site by following the steps listed below:
- Click “Activity” near the top of the page.
- Click the payment you want to refund.
- Click “Refund this payment”.
- For “Refund amount,” enter the amount you want to refund, (you may have the option to refund a partial amount of the payment but you’ll want to do a full refund to reverse their fees) and then click Continue.
- Review your information to make sure you entered the correct refund amount, and then click Issue Refund